Thursday, September 29, 2011

9/12/11

Hey things are going good over here. I watched the video but with no sound. Both josh and max look way older and a little different. I cant believe that its already the last week of the transfer. On Sunday is when Ill find out for sure what is happening next transfer. Both me and Elder W* are supposed to be training and I've been in 6th ward for almost 9 months so ill prolly be getting transferred. I have no idea where to though. It will definitely be tough but I'm pretty excited. We've been able to find a lot of different people but then they fall off the map. We try calling them and txting them and stopping by their house but its so hard to get ahold of people. Its kinda frustrating at times. We started teaching this black lady that lives next door to our ward mission leader. She goes to the baptist church and she still wants to go there but she said that she was gunna read and pray so hopefully she actually does that. I got the tie racks. Sister Sp* who works in the office dropped it off for me. That's one bonus of living pretty close to the mission office and the people who work there. It sounds like things are pretty crazy busy back home. How is Spencer doing? When does he leave for Utah? On Saturday we got to help out with our wards service project. We (the ward) went to like 10 different houses and did yard cleanup. We (myself and elder W*) mostly trimmed bushes at this one house. The had a ton of the weed trees and stuff in their backyard and it had taken over like the whole fence. So we went with clippers and hacked them down. It actually looked pretty nice by the time we were done. Now that I've been out for over a year time seems to be going by even faster. next transfer will be 10 out of 17 and ill have been out for 13 months. Have you found out any info about college apps yet? I need to find out whether i should try and transfer my credits from Harper or just apply as a new student. But I guess before that I really need to decide whether I want to go right out to school or stay home for a little bit. Oh by the way the camera I have no is starting to fall apart. It will last a little while longer but I was thinking that either Jeff could look at amazon and see if they have any good deals cuz he could get a discount maybe or wait til black Friday and get one then. Just ideas. Anyways that's all I got for now. I miss you all!
Love Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment