Thursday, September 29, 2011

7/25/11

Arighty then. Where do I start. So this week we did a lot of service. Actually we just spent like a couple hours on Tuesday and Wednesday helping a lady in our ward move out. Her son came to help her and with him we had to put all the big heavy stuff into their truck. It was kinda a last minute thing because her son's wife is very pregnant and was going to have the kid any time. So we had to get it done quick and it was a huge rush. The rest of the week was pretty bland. It rained a few times and there was this really awesome rainbow that we took a picture with our phone. I didn't have my camera with me I wish i did.
Elder Mcg* hasn't gotten his bike fixed yet. he has this other bike that his mom sent him but he doesn't like it. Its a huffy like the kind you buy from target. So hes trying to sell it so he can get parts for his other bike. Most places we can walk to but sometimes he uses the other bike. His dad is a print broker, whatever that is so as far as i know hes not related to the car dealership people.
We haven't gotten to meet the referral guy. Every time we go by hes not home or answers the door. Sometimes you cant tell which. So we found out the people that were moving in with. They have like 15 parrots and the lady is quite blunt. She tells you how it is. Which doesn't put her at the top of the list of most favorable people in the ward. We are moving in next week. Transfers are like the 9th or 10th. So I may only be there for like 9 days. We will see.
As for people that said the send me letters. I haven't gotten any letters from family in quite a while. The last thing I got was the package and a letter from grandma and grandpa. An that was like 3 or 4 weeks ago. I don't have a lot of time to sit down and write letters but when people send me them I usually get one back to them. The easiest way for people to write me a letter and me write them back is to send me an email. I haven't heard from a lot of people in quite some time. Granted sometimes I forget to write back but I don't have all the time in the world. That's why I usually just do a general letter here so that everyone can read it and know whats going on.
Its crazy that every body's getting married. If Erin goes on a mission it looks like either me or Micheal will be the next ones. I think everyone else is already tied down haha. This next transfer is Elder G* last one. He goes home on the 16th of September. Its weird to see all these missionaries that I know go home. Pretty soon I'm not gunna know anybody in the mission.
Anyways I hope you guys are doing good. Hope you all have a lovely last week of July.
Love Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment