Thursday, September 29, 2011

8/8/11

Hello!
So I just opened transfers and I'm staying in 6th ward for another 6 weeks. My new companion will be elder W*. I guess he's from Canada somewhere and he was trained in Antonito just like me. He was trained by Elder Jensen who lives in Long Grove. His mom is that Margo Butler that sister Geigle was telling us about. Anyways I don't really know much about him but he is a pretty new missionary and I guess he is kinda prideful so it should be an interesting transfer.
Elder McG* is going to Alamosa 3rd and is serving with Elder G*. Hes not too happy about going down to the valley. Its weird cuz Elder G* goes home at the end of this transfer and Elder McG* goes home at the end of next transfer. So I guess we'll see how things turn out. The cool thing though is that Elder H* is in my district and elder S* is coming into the district and they both came out with me. So that will be a lot of fun.
Anyways I did get postcards from A* and Kr* but I don't have Kr*'s address. So if I could get that Ill write her back or you can just have her email me cuz that would just be a lot easier.
That's sweet that you got to go to Nauvoo. I miss that place. I haven't been there in a long time. I am super excited though to go to the temple on Thursday. We'll be at the temple from like 1 til 5 or so. Then the rest of the time is talking with President Anderson and having group studies. I'm excited though cuz Ill get a chance to really get to know President Anderson. Normally we would be going to the temple around the 7th of September but the Denver Temple closes for like 2 months. Saturday is the last day its open til the beginning of October. They re replacing the heating and air conditioning. And also they're taking out the cafeteria and putting in a waiting room for marriages.
But that's pretty much it. This last week wasn't too eventful. I had a little cold and my ankle was bothering me but those have now passed and I'm doing just fine. Hope you guys are doing good as well. I miss you all!
Love Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment