Thursday, June 9, 2011

6-6-2011

Hey people
I'm doing pretty good. My birthday was alright. Some members took us to Golden Coral for dinner but besides that it was a pretty normal day. The only things I've gotten are the package and a letter from Rachel. So far nothing else has come yet. As for the camel back Mom, we were tracting and we ran into this guy who is in the air force (not all that uncommon) but he said that he had a bunch of extra camel backs and he would give one to me. So don't worry about getting one. If it turns out that it doesn't work ill let you know.
As for Bi*, he got sick over the weekend so he couldn't make it to church. This week hasn't been all that eventful. We helped this guy move in that a set of sisters were teaching so we'll start teaching him soon but that's pretty much it. I wasn't feeling too great yesterday so I went to bed real early and got a lot of sleep and I'm doing a lot better today.
I cant look at the blogs anymore cuz they're blocked. Tahlia sends me their blogs and I can read them but the pictures don't show up. Its been really warm here lately like in the upper 70's. Its been super nice. Its good to hear that people are starting to get ready to go on their missions. I was talking to Elder Guymon the other day and he told me that his girlfriend got her mission call to little rock, Arkansas. I can't remember when she leaves but i think its sometime in July. I kinda laughed when I heard that. As for Spencer's call, I'm going to guess either Guatemala or Florida.
Well I hope everyone continues to do good. I miss all of you!
Love Elder Butler

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Elder! Rachel and Andrew both reminded me it was your birthday since it was our wedding anniversary...hope it was a good day...we were thinking about you! Thank you for serving the Lord :)

    ReplyDelete