Monday, January 10, 2011

1-10-11

Dear the family/everyone

O this week has been the first full week in quite a while. Since we baptized Jammie we didn't really have any investigators. We have been meeting with Jammie still doing new member lessons and watching church movies with him. The past week or two we have found five new investigators. We taught all of them the fist lesson but since then we haven't been able to meet with any of them. None of them are very solid or they re just out of town a lot. So we've been doing a lot of tracting and things like that and such. But other then that not much happened. But anyways i don't have a whole lot of time. Because I have to pack up all my stuff. I'm being transferred to the Springs 6th ward. So i have to go say goodbyes and pack. I don't really know how i can get a tape recorder. And ill try and work on those questions. I love you all and miss you.

Elder Butler
PS I need another journal or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment