Monday, February 28, 2011

2-22-11

Hey Everybody!

This week has been crazy just like every other week. Elder Michener went home on thursday. Since then ive been on exchanges with my zone leader Elder Miles. Hes really cool. Weve been covering 3 wards the past few days. I just found out that my new companion is Elder McGrath. Hes in the buffalo grove stake. I think he lives in lake forrest. But im still serving in the 6th ward. I did get the package and it was awesome. But most of the cookies were broken . Do you want the tupperware back? I will send you my memory card with the pictures in it prolly soon. I just have to print the pictures off it first. For some reason im having trouble about what to right. We dont really have any solid investigators. I have a feeling that this next transfer is just gunna be really tough.
Thats way awesome that you guys got to go to the auto show. Thats always a lot of fun. Too bad andrea didnt get to go. Elder Miles just got a brand new truck for his area. Its a 2011 Chevy Colorado. Its only had 26 miles when we got it and weve been driving in that the past few days. Im glad i havent had to be on my bike but ill be back to it pretty soon. Its weird to think that ive already been out for 6 months. It feels like I just got here. Before I know it ill prolly be home. I hope everyone is doing well. I dont hear much from very many people. The only people that have been very consistant are Mom, Spencer, and Rachel Gibson. Oh and if you didnt figure out already today is Pday cuz yesterday was a holiday even though presidents day isnt much of a holiday. Hopefully the work will pick up soon. Well anyways I gotta go. Love you all!

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment