Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18, 2010

Your lucky that I didn't get transferred. or else I wouldn't get that package for a few more weeks. Tell everyone just to send things to the mission office so nothing gets lost or sent to the wrong place. So tell jeff, kristin, amy, the aunts and uncles, and Spencer and Neal, and Sean, Josh and Max. By the way how is Max? have you guys seen him yet? he should have gotten home like 2 weeks ago. I got a letter from Jeff and Tahlia with a picture from Lily. its was really funny. Ive been getting letters every once in a while. I got one from Rachel Gibson a little while ago. Feel free to write letters too. Packages are the best, then letters, then emails. But any contact is way good.

So I'm still in the fox creek area with Elder Guymon. We figure he will leave after this new transfer. so i might be here for a few more transfers but who know what will actually happen. This week went by fast and not much happened. I went on exchanges with another elder cuz my companion is the district leader. So i was in Manassa, CO which is like 15 min/10 miles north of Antonio. Its actually the birthplace of Jack Dempsey the boxer. So in Manassa we mostly tracted and stuff. Pretty boring. Then on Thursday we helped put metal roofing on this lady's house. That was pretty cool. Then Friday and Saturday we did a lot of tracting because all the people we wanted to see either weren't there or were busy. We kinda realized this week during weekly planning that our investigators kinda stink. None of them are progressing and the one golden investigator we have is being hindered by her fellowshipper. Her fellowshipper is a less active who apparently has a history with recent converts. Anyways we think he has a thing for her and he cancelled our appointment with her so that made us pretty mad. I gave a talk on Sunday and that went well and everything. But yeah not a whole lot to report on. Ill be sending you pictures prolly pretty soon. Oh and in Antonio there's this really cool place called Cumbers and Toltec Scenic Railroad. Its like a train museum and the have old steam trains and stuff and they take people on rides and stuff all the time. I hear its really expensive though. But anyways that's all I can think of right now. I'll be looking for that package. I love you all!

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment