Monday, August 23, 2010

8-23-2010






Hey Fam!!
Today's P day so its the first time i get to use the email. its been kinda crazt this first week. Lots of classes and lots of learning. My companions name is Elder Justus from West Virginia. He actually Grew up in the colorado springs mission so thats kinda weird haha. The days have been going by pretty slowly but theyre starting to pick up now. I was really surprised to get that card from you mom. It was really great thank you! My district is split between Colorado Springs and Hawaii missions. All the elder is my district are really cool though. Its a lot of fun being with them. Ive been learning a lot about the gospel and stuff here. They jam pack the days with classes and firesides so were pretty much always busy. We have practiced teaching a few times and its really helped. Its a lot easier then i thought it would be. I thought i would freeze and have no idea what to say ever. It really helps to have the spirit because without it there would be no way id be able to get anything done here. Theres an elder in my room thats has been getting tons of letters and packages and stuff. Its crazy he gets like 3 or 4 letters a day. His companion though hasnt really got anything. Im actually doing my laundry right now hah. But yeah things here are great and i love it so much. I cant wait to hear from everyone!
Love, Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment