Monday, December 20, 2010

12-13-2010

Hey everybody,

This will prolly be a quick letter cuz both me and my companion aren't feeling very good. The past week has been rough. Tuesday i got sick so we stayed in all day. We spent most of the week tracting but we did have quite a few lessons. We have 2 new investigators. One is going to be a work in progress. The other one came to church with us yesterday so were really excited about that. I got a present from Kristin and Andrew and some pictures from them. I really enjoyed that. If anyone wants to send me something for Christmas it needs to be sent by the very latest on Friday cuz mail takes a week or more to get here. Anyways not too much happened this week. I wish i was feeling better so i could write more. I love you all and miss you

-Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment